10 reasons men and women give for splitting
- Kejriwal finds âbakwasâ in Gujarat, faces protests himself
- Donât want Hooda aide, Bellary man in NDA: Sushma Swaraj
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
- Kiran floats party for âTelugu prideâ
- UP cops slap sedition charge on Kashmiri students for cheering Pak, then withdraw it
'We have not got enough in common and 'I don't trust you' also made it to the list.
The top ten excuses men give for ending the relation: 'It's just not working at number 1, 'I've met someone else' (2), 'I'm not attracted to you any more'(3), 'We've lost that sexual spark number four, 'It's not you, it's me' at number 5 followed by 'I need to concentrate on my career' at 6.
We want different things featured at number 7, 'I don't want to see you any more' at 8.
'I am not ready for commitment yet' featured at number 9 and 'We have not got enough in common' at number 10.