10 things you didn't know about 'virgin' Salman Khan
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
As Bollywood's Dabangg Khan celebrates his 48th birthday today, we bring you 10 things you never knew about Salman Khan.
1. Salman Khan, who is known to have a big heart is said to frequently visit sick children in hospitals and often donates blood.
2. Salman Khan loves visiting London.
3. The Dabangg Khan was an excellent swimmer in his school days and even had plans of representing the country.
4. Salman apparently always believes in giving newcomers a chance. He spares time in between shots to listen to their scripts and ideas.
5. It is said that during his struggling days before he became an actor, Salman never used his father's name to bag films. He used to visit producers on his own and audition for roles.
6. Very few know that Salman Khan is a talented painter, his mother is an artist as well.
7. At the start of his career, Salman Khan's initial aim was to earn 10 lakhs.
8. Salman Khan has vowed never to lock lips onscreen and has declined to do so in two films.
9. We hear Salman Khan has a passion for photography and his friends and family swear by his pictures.
10. Salman Khan is also said to be very fond of different soaps especially with fruit extracts.
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata