100 rape cases in 3 months
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
In the last three months, over 100 cases of rapes were reported from various parts of Haryana, of which 50 victims were teenagers, while 24 others were allegedly gangraped. "We have got this information under the RTI and will submit the details to the Governor soon and demand action against the Congress government's failure in curbing crimes against," said INLD leader Ajay Chautala on Friday.