100 rape cases in 3 months
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
In the last three months, over 100 cases of rapes were reported from various parts of Haryana, of which 50 victims were teenagers, while 24 others were allegedly gangraped. "We have got this information under the RTI and will submit the details to the Governor soon and demand action against the Congress government's failure in curbing crimes against," said INLD leader Ajay Chautala on Friday.