10-year-old girl raped in bus near Delhi's Sultanpuri area
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
In a case reminiscent of the horror 2012 Delhi gangrape of a physiotherapy student, a minor girl was sexually assaulted allegedly by a 47-year-old driver in a bus here, police said today.
The victim was playing outside her home in Sultanpuri area when her neighbour Rakesh Kaushal allegedly lured her into the bus and allegedly sexually assaulted her.
Police said the incident came to light today after the victim narrated the incident to her parents.