10-year-old girl raped in bus near Delhi's Sultanpuri area
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
In a case reminiscent of the horror 2012 Delhi gangrape of a physiotherapy student, a minor girl was sexually assaulted allegedly by a 47-year-old driver in a bus here, police said today.
The victim was playing outside her home in Sultanpuri area when her neighbour Rakesh Kaushal allegedly lured her into the bus and allegedly sexually assaulted her.
Police said the incident came to light today after the victim narrated the incident to her parents.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress