10-yr-old boy dies after being beaten by teachers in MP
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
A 10-year-old boy, who was allegedly beaten up by two teachers at government primary school at Pathakheda in Betul district, succumbed to his injuries at a hospital here, police said on Wednesday.
Aslam Ansari, a Class IV student who was admitted to Hamidia Hospital in the city, died on Tuesday, they said. Two teachers — Birju Kumar Sonaria and Vijay Ram Bhagat — had allegedly beaten the boy brutally in school on November 16, following which he suffered critical backbone and neck injuries. While Kumar has been arrested, Bhagat is still absconding, the police said. The police registered a case on Tuesday.