13 IAS officers transferred in UP
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
The Uttar Pradesh government on Sunday transferred 13 IAS officers, including divisional commissioners and district magistrates.
Secretary higher education Sushil Kumar has been transferred as commissioner Basti division and T Venkatesh, who was on the wait list, has been posted at his place, he
District Magistrate of Mau, Kunwar Vikram Singh, has been posted as DC Aligarh, and Shashibhushan Lal Shushil, who was on the wait list, has been posted in his place. Secretary human rights commission Jitendra Kumar has been transferred to health and medicine department in the same capacity.
DM Allahabad Anil Kumar III has been shifted to technical education department as special secretary. DM Pilibhit Rajshekhar has been posted in the place of Kumar.
Managing director Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Amit Gupta has been posted as DM Pilibhit.
Sanjay Kumar, who was on the wait list, has been posted as DM Moradabad, whereas DM Badaun Mayur Maheshwari has been shifted as special secretary irrigation.
GS Priyadarshi, who was also on the waitlist has been posted as DM Badaun. Director medical and health services Ashok Kumar Verma has been posted as commissioner Devipatan division.
DM Chitrakoot Adarsh Singh has been shifted to Kannauj in the same capacity.
Among senior PCS officers, municipal commissioner of Lucknow N P Singh was today put on the wait list.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food