13 IAS officers transferred in UP
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
The Uttar Pradesh government on Sunday transferred 13 IAS officers, including divisional commissioners and district magistrates.
Secretary higher education Sushil Kumar has been transferred as commissioner Basti division and T Venkatesh, who was on the wait list, has been posted at his place, he
District Magistrate of Mau, Kunwar Vikram Singh, has been posted as DC Aligarh, and Shashibhushan Lal Shushil, who was on the wait list, has been posted in his place. Secretary human rights commission Jitendra Kumar has been transferred to health and medicine department in the same capacity.
DM Allahabad Anil Kumar III has been shifted to technical education department as special secretary. DM Pilibhit Rajshekhar has been posted in the place of Kumar.
Managing director Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Amit Gupta has been posted as DM Pilibhit.
Sanjay Kumar, who was on the wait list, has been posted as DM Moradabad, whereas DM Badaun Mayur Maheshwari has been shifted as special secretary irrigation.
GS Priyadarshi, who was also on the waitlist has been posted as DM Badaun. Director medical and health services Ashok Kumar Verma has been posted as commissioner Devipatan division.
DM Chitrakoot Adarsh Singh has been shifted to Kannauj in the same capacity.
Among senior PCS officers, municipal commissioner of Lucknow N P Singh was today put on the wait list.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within