13 IAS officers transferred in UP
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
The Uttar Pradesh government on Sunday transferred 13 IAS officers, including divisional commissioners and district magistrates.
Secretary higher education Sushil Kumar has been transferred as commissioner Basti division and T Venkatesh, who was on the wait list, has been posted at his place, he
District Magistrate of Mau, Kunwar Vikram Singh, has been posted as DC Aligarh, and Shashibhushan Lal Shushil, who was on the wait list, has been posted in his place. Secretary human rights commission Jitendra Kumar has been transferred to health and medicine department in the same capacity.
DM Allahabad Anil Kumar III has been shifted to technical education department as special secretary. DM Pilibhit Rajshekhar has been posted in the place of Kumar.
Managing director Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Amit Gupta has been posted as DM Pilibhit.
Sanjay Kumar, who was on the wait list, has been posted as DM Moradabad, whereas DM Badaun Mayur Maheshwari has been shifted as special secretary irrigation.
GS Priyadarshi, who was also on the waitlist has been posted as DM Badaun. Director medical and health services Ashok Kumar Verma has been posted as commissioner Devipatan division.
DM Chitrakoot Adarsh Singh has been shifted to Kannauj in the same capacity.
Among senior PCS officers, municipal commissioner of Lucknow N P Singh was today put on the wait list.