15 MoUs signed ahead of Advantage Vidarbha
- Detention of separatists shows how fragile is India-Pak peace process
- Pakistan refuses to host CPU meet, says will not invite J&K speaker
- Rajasthan civic polls: BJP loses face in Raje's bastion of Jhalawar, Dholpur
- Brutally assaulted in jail, claims Dec 16 gangrape convict
- CAG indictment of discoms in Delhi: Best news for AAP government
About 15 memoranda of understanding (MoUs) for textile and steel projects worth over Rs 12,000 crore have been signed ahead of Advantage Vidarbha, a brand promotion programme organised by the Maharashtra government on February 25-26.
A senior government official said: "This is apart from what will result from deliberations at the two-day conference. The projects will come up mainly in Nagpur, Amravati and Yavatmal districts."