15 MoUs signed ahead of Advantage Vidarbha
- 'Narendra Modi's bad cop': The Amit Shah you didn’t know
- Hollande in India: Counter-terrorism, space, energy on the table
- Pathankot attack: India has given fresh evidence, we will verify it, says Nawaz Sharif
- Tamil Nadu: Three suicides over fees but no rooms, teachers in medical college
- If I see a wall, I will scale it or if needed, break it: Tassaduq Hussain Mufti
About 15 memoranda of understanding (MoUs) for textile and steel projects worth over Rs 12,000 crore have been signed ahead of Advantage Vidarbha, a brand promotion programme organised by the Maharashtra government on February 25-26.
A senior government official said: "This is apart from what will result from deliberations at the two-day conference. The projects will come up mainly in Nagpur, Amravati and Yavatmal districts."
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France has emerged, steadily since the 1990s, as India’s most trusted international partner
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?