15 types of guys to avoid dating at all costs
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Women should scrutinize their potential partners carefully early on in the dating process to avoid ending up in a bad relationship, an expert has said.
Many men may seem perfect after just a few weeks of dating, but upon closer inspection, there can be warning signs that you should avoid a relationship with this person, said online dating and relationship expert Joshua Pompey.
It is important to recognize these warning signs before it's too late, he stated
Writing on the Huffington Post, Pompey has described fifteen types of guys whom women should avoid getting into long-term relationships.
The first is the set-in-his-ways guy - Dating someone who refuses to do anything new will lead to a relationship that is both boring and one-sided. Stop thinking that he will eventually change and open up to your hobbies. These men will only become more rigid over time, said Joshua.
Next is the pick-up-after-me guy: These are men who expect you to clean up their dishes, pick up their clothes and take care of them as if they are little children.
Beware of these men because they will likely treat you as if you are their mother for the rest of their lives, he stated.
The third type, according to Joshua, is the always-looking-for-a-deal guy - They are the ones who constantly look for deals and comment on prices early on in the dating process. These are signs that he will likely be very cheap throughout the duration of the relationship, said Joshua.
Also women should avoid dating the I-need-to-watch-sports-all-the-time guy - Many guys like watching sports but this should never trump the responsibilities of a relationship or take precedence over family obligations.
Women are advised to avoid a man who has a childish obsession with sports, suggests Joshua.
And there are the what's-for-dinner guys who expect a home cooked meal every single night. Don't end up being a maid of such men.
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump