1,500 police personnel at 56 nakas
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
The Deputy Commissioner along with others of the excise department conducted surprise checks at night at nine joints and at Kava in Sector 26. Deputy Commissioner Mohammad Shayin said, "The excise permission was granted for 80 passes whereas the management had also issued an equal number of complimentary passes. The case is being looked into and penalty will be imposed as per rules."
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within