15,000 participate in MS University alumni meet
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Around 15,000 alumni participated in the two-day global alumni meet of MS University (MSU) of Baroda here which came to an end on Sunday evening.
The proceedings on the second day began with reunion events of Chetan Balwadi family and Experimental School family on their respective campuses. This was followed by an event for former gold medallist alumni of the varsity at C C Mehta Auditorium. Hundreds of former stars attended the meet and shared refreshed their university days with their fellow graduates and teachers and interacted with present student.
This was followed by a gathering of former elected members of MSU Students' Union at Union Pavilion in the afternoon.
The C C Mehta Auditorium again came alive in the evening as former senate and syndicate members of the varsity assembled for a meeting. The former students who had lived in hostels of the university, also got nostalgic as they visited their respective halls of residence on the varsity campus.
An event for friends of MSU, the well-wishers of the university late in the evening marked the end of the two-day gala event. Among the alumni, former teachers and vice-chancellor had attended the main event on Union Pavilion Ground on Saturday evening after faculty-level meets. The event was first of its kind in the history of the university.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express