15,000 participate in MS University alumni meet
- Rahul Gandhi fasts with agitating students at Hyd university, BJP calls it 'cheap politics'
- Classic politics of vulturisation: BJP on Rahul's visit to Hyd University
- Month before budget, Raghuram Rajan cautions: Don’t overspend to spur growth
- Solar scam: Kerala HC grants Chandy some relief as Saritha targets his son
- Centre justifies President’s rule in Arunachal: ‘Threat from China, war-like situation’
Around 15,000 alumni participated in the two-day global alumni meet of MS University (MSU) of Baroda here which came to an end on Sunday evening.
The proceedings on the second day began with reunion events of Chetan Balwadi family and Experimental School family on their respective campuses. This was followed by an event for former gold medallist alumni of the varsity at C C Mehta Auditorium. Hundreds of former stars attended the meet and shared refreshed their university days with their fellow graduates and teachers and interacted with present student.
This was followed by a gathering of former elected members of MSU Students' Union at Union Pavilion in the afternoon.
The C C Mehta Auditorium again came alive in the evening as former senate and syndicate members of the varsity assembled for a meeting. The former students who had lived in hostels of the university, also got nostalgic as they visited their respective halls of residence on the varsity campus.
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies
- The Council of Islamic Ideology symbolises a contagion of pious madness
- India cannot continue to fight a 21st century battle with 19th century institutions
- Odd-even policy took on pollution. Now address congestion.
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?