15th IIFA awards to be held in Florida next year
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra; Ansari not to contest against Modi
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- Mulayam questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
The 15th Annual International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards will take place at Tampa Bay in Florida from April 24 to 26 next year.
"We are thrilled to be making our debut into the United States of America next year and preparations for this very special IIFA weekend are well underway. The Tampa Bay area is a fantastic destination and will be a great host for a spectacular IIFA weekend," Andre Timmins, Director, Wizcraft & IIFA, said in a statement here.
"The unprecedented demand for IIFA has been tremendous and has created the need to take IIFA awards to the largest possible venue in the city and bring forward the dates for the IIFA weekend," Timmins said.
IIFA is a global platform that gives the Indian film fraternity an opportunity to reach audiences in international territories.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi