15-year-old missing, abduction suspected
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A day after tha gangrape of a12-year-old girl was reported from the city, another 15-year-old girl is reportedly missing from Muslim Colony on Saturday. The Focal Point police registered a case against unidentified accused on Saturday following the complaint made by her mothe of Sherpur area.The police have initiated investigation to find the whereabouts of the abducted girl, but has got no clue yet. According to Radha Rani, her daughter went to buy grocery from nearby shop on Saturday afternoon and never returned. She tried finding her, but failed and then filed a complaint in police station. ASI Surinder Singh of police station Focal point said the women suspected that someone abducted her daughter in pretext of marriage.