15-year-old missing, abduction suspected
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
A day after tha gangrape of a12-year-old girl was reported from the city, another 15-year-old girl is reportedly missing from Muslim Colony on Saturday. The Focal Point police registered a case against unidentified accused on Saturday following the complaint made by her mothe of Sherpur area.The police have initiated investigation to find the whereabouts of the abducted girl, but has got no clue yet. According to Radha Rani, her daughter went to buy grocery from nearby shop on Saturday afternoon and never returned. She tried finding her, but failed and then filed a complaint in police station. ASI Surinder Singh of police station Focal point said the women suspected that someone abducted her daughter in pretext of marriage.