16-year-old girl raped in Noida
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A 16-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped and raped in a car by a youth, police said today. The accused Rahul Solanki has been arrested.
The girl in her complaint has said that the accused dragged her in his car and then took her to a lonely area where she was raped in the car last night, SHO of Sector 49 police station Om Prakash Yadav said. The victim has been sent for a medical examination at a district hospital, he said.