16-yr-old rejects marriage proposal, boy pours kerosene oil on her
- Parliament LIVE: Jaitley has promised concrete proposals on GST, says Chidambaram
- Kashmir violence -- Omar Abdullah interview: 'It has been building up to this'
- Baton Rouge shootings: Three officers killed, suspect dead
- Grading writers, artistes is new brainwave of Culture Ministry
- Reforms not because of Cong, in spite of it... credit goes to Rao-Singh: Arun Jaitley
A 16-year-old girl was burnt by her paramour in the slums of Pakhowal road. The incident happened after the girl turned down his marriage proposal on Sunday.
The girl suffered 25% burns after the accused poured kerosene oil on her and tried to burn her.
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim “national interest” from its national media
- The carnage in Nice leaves the French in a state of vulnerability
- Donald Trump has shaken core principles of both Republicans and Democrats
- Hindutva’s textbook rewriting project recasts history in binaries
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago