17-yr-old boy thrown out of moving train, critical
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
A dispute over a seat took an ugly turn when a 17-year-old boy was allegedly thrown out of a speeding train by two youths on the Delhi-Firojpur railway line near Khairati village here late on Monday evening.
The youth Aneesh, who hails from Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, has been admitted to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS) in Rohtak where his condition is stated to be critical, the police said.
Government Railway Police arrested the accused after registering a case of attempt to murder against them in connection with the incident.
The police said the incident took place when Aneesh, along with his friends, was heading to Delhi in the Awadh-Assam Express train.
Aneesh is undergoing treatment at an emergency ward of the PGIMS in Rohtak, said Snehraj, the investigating officer of the case.