17-yr-old boy thrown out of moving train, critical
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
A dispute over a seat took an ugly turn when a 17-year-old boy was allegedly thrown out of a speeding train by two youths on the Delhi-Firojpur railway line near Khairati village here late on Monday evening.
The youth Aneesh, who hails from Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, has been admitted to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS) in Rohtak where his condition is stated to be critical, the police said.
Government Railway Police arrested the accused after registering a case of attempt to murder against them in connection with the incident.
The police said the incident took place when Aneesh, along with his friends, was heading to Delhi in the Awadh-Assam Express train.
Aneesh is undergoing treatment at an emergency ward of the PGIMS in Rohtak, said Snehraj, the investigating officer of the case.
- Teacher at school in Rohini accused of molesting eight-year-old girl: Police
- In Sushma seat, BJP tweaks Modi slogan
- In Rampur, Azam Khan charm wanes
- In Sambhal, what matters more than Modi is a railway link
- Cong, BJP don’t favour polls, to wait for LS results
- Purandeswari to contest from Rajampet on a BJP ticket