17-yr-old boy thrown out of moving train, critical
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A dispute over a seat took an ugly turn when a 17-year-old boy was allegedly thrown out of a speeding train by two youths on the Delhi-Firojpur railway line near Khairati village here late on Monday evening.
The youth Aneesh, who hails from Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, has been admitted to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS) in Rohtak where his condition is stated to be critical, the police said.
Government Railway Police arrested the accused after registering a case of attempt to murder against them in connection with the incident.
The police said the incident took place when Aneesh, along with his friends, was heading to Delhi in the Awadh-Assam Express train.
Aneesh is undergoing treatment at an emergency ward of the PGIMS in Rohtak, said Snehraj, the investigating officer of the case.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal in¬†fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence has¬†begun
- Movie review: ‚ÄėJai ho‚Äô | The Indian Express