17-yr-old girl gangraped by BSP MLA's son, 2 others
- Centre tables Land Bill amidst cries of 'kisan bachao, desh bachao'
- AAP crisis: Bhushan hits back, blames Khetan for planting stories in favour of 2G accused
- SC refuses to dismiss NGT's ban on older vehicles
- Oil paper leak: Court takes cognisance of chargesheet filed against accused
- On Delhi’s edge, a township of 25,000 more toxic than Delhi
A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gangraped by three persons, including a BSP MLA's son, police said today
The FIR, based on the complaint of the victim, was registered yesterday at a police station here against Naeem, son of BSP MLA Maulana Jameel Ahmad; Nauman, brother-in-law of the MLA and a third unidentified person.
According to the FIR, the minor was recently abducted by the trio from Basaira village and was taken to a nearby jungle where she was gangraped by them.
The accused had threatened to kill her if she revealed of the incident to anyone, police said.
The trio have been charged under Sections 376 (punishment for rape), 363 (punishment for kidnapping) and 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the IPC.
Ahmed has denied the charges against his son and brother-in-law, saying it was a "political conspiracy" against him and they have been falsely implicated.
The girl has been sent for medical examination, police said, adding that none of the accused have been arrested.