1963 batch of PEC celebrates 50 years of graduation
- Arvind Kejriwal now claims CBI has been told to target Opposition
- PM Modi asks NDA ministers to 'expose' opposition, highlight achievements
- US: Sikh boy detained for 3 nights after bully says he has bomb
- At home of al-Qaeda’s India head, distraught father’s 20-year wait
- Ahmedabad air quality: From worse to just bad?
Nostalgia was in the air as the alumni of the 1963 batch of Punjab Engineering College (PEC), University of Technology, re-united on Thursday, to celebrate 50 years of graduation from their alma mater.
The function witnessed 63 alumni gathered for the meet, including 29 who came from the United States along with their spouses.
S P Sharma, one of the alumnus, beamed with happiness as he spoke of the importance of meeting old friends. The alumni honoured three teachers who had taught them in 1963. They will leave for a trip to Kasauli on February 22nd.
- Rahul Gandhi’s response to the ‘National Herald’ case raises questions
- Pawar's 75th birthday brought diverse politicians on the same stage
- Will the Afghan political and security situation allow Tapi gas pipeline to happen?
- DGs and IGs conference should roadmap meeting policing and internal security challenges
- GDP price deflator is negative. So why can’t the RBI cut rates?
- Policies, reforms and infrastructure need to be redesigned