19-yr-old alleges rape in Thane village
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A pregnant 19-year-old woman admitted to KEM Hospital in Dadar on Saturday alleged that three men had raped her in her native Vithalwadi in Thane district in April this year.
She alleged that the rape resulted in the pregnancy. The woman, who is nine months pregnant and came to the city to deliver the baby, registered an FIR at Bhoiwada police station Saturday morning.
"We registered the complaint at 10.15 am on Saturday. The woman is accompanied by her mother. We have sent the case papers to Vithalwadi police station for further investigation," said an officer at Bhoiwada police station.