19-yr-old alleges rape in Thane village
- Telangana is India's 29th state as Rajya Sabha passes Bill amidst chaos
- Centre files petition in SC for review of its verdict on Rajiv Gandhi killers
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Supreme Court stops Tamil Nadu from freeing three Rajiv Gandhi killers
- Andhra: Three girls of a family abducted, set ablaze by uncle
A pregnant 19-year-old woman admitted to KEM Hospital in Dadar on Saturday alleged that three men had raped her in her native Vithalwadi in Thane district in April this year.
She alleged that the rape resulted in the pregnancy. The woman, who is nine months pregnant and came to the city to deliver the baby, registered an FIR at Bhoiwada police station Saturday morning.
"We registered the complaint at 10.15 am on Saturday. The woman is accompanied by her mother. We have sent the case papers to Vithalwadi police station for further investigation," said an officer at Bhoiwada police station.