19-yr-old alleges rape in Thane village
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
A pregnant 19-year-old woman admitted to KEM Hospital in Dadar on Saturday alleged that three men had raped her in her native Vithalwadi in Thane district in April this year.
She alleged that the rape resulted in the pregnancy. The woman, who is nine months pregnant and came to the city to deliver the baby, registered an FIR at Bhoiwada police station Saturday morning.
"We registered the complaint at 10.15 am on Saturday. The woman is accompanied by her mother. We have sent the case papers to Vithalwadi police station for further investigation," said an officer at Bhoiwada police station.