19-yr-old alleges rape in Thane village
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
A pregnant 19-year-old woman admitted to KEM Hospital in Dadar on Saturday alleged that three men had raped her in her native Vithalwadi in Thane district in April this year.
She alleged that the rape resulted in the pregnancy. The woman, who is nine months pregnant and came to the city to deliver the baby, registered an FIR at Bhoiwada police station Saturday morning.
"We registered the complaint at 10.15 am on Saturday. The woman is accompanied by her mother. We have sent the case papers to Vithalwadi police station for further investigation," said an officer at Bhoiwada police station.