19-yr-old teacher alleges rape
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
In yet another case of rape, a 19-year-old girl alleged that one, Dilip Kumar, raped while she was on her way to school. The girl, a teacher in the primary school, alleged that while she was on her way to the institution, Dilip Kumar forcibly pulled her inside his house and raped her. The Moti Nagar police have registered an FIR and have arrested the accused.
PAU prof bags national project
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages