2 Australian pals bring nature photography to city
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
Two Australian friends Manraj Singh and Sehdeep Singh, belonging to Ludhiana, have brought a nature and landscape photography exhibition to city which will continue at Gallery Artmosphere till Sunday. The exhibition is a venture of Nailed Pictures, the Australian company started by both the friends for their photography.
Manraj Singh, who is a fashion photographer, said, "We both have our hometown in Ludhiana. Thus, we decided to start the exhibition season from here. Our next exhibition will be in Chandigarh. Response to the exhibition has been pretty good."