2 brothers booked for running hukka bar
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Found violating the orders of Police Commissioner Ishwar Singh, Sarabha Nagar police on Tuesday booked siblings Karanbir Singh and Gurkaran Singh for running a hukka bar.
They are the sons of former district attorney (legal) Gurdev Singh Tinna. While both the accused are absconding, police nabbed their accomplices in raids on Monday.
A case under Section 188 of the IPC was registered against all the accused. The arrested accomplices have been identified as Vijay Sharma of Haibowal Kalan, Mukesh Kumar and Jatinder Kumar of Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar and Deva.
The Hukka Bar was running in Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar near Orient Cinema and the police detained around 22 youths besides the employees of the bar.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully