2 brothers booked for running hukka bar
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Found violating the orders of Police Commissioner Ishwar Singh, Sarabha Nagar police on Tuesday booked siblings Karanbir Singh and Gurkaran Singh for running a hukka bar.
They are the sons of former district attorney (legal) Gurdev Singh Tinna. While both the accused are absconding, police nabbed their accomplices in raids on Monday.
A case under Section 188 of the IPC was registered against all the accused. The arrested accomplices have been identified as Vijay Sharma of Haibowal Kalan, Mukesh Kumar and Jatinder Kumar of Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar and Deva.
The Hukka Bar was running in Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar near Orient Cinema and the police detained around 22 youths besides the employees of the bar.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2