2 brothers booked for running hukka bar
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani files nomination
Found violating the orders of Police Commissioner Ishwar Singh, Sarabha Nagar police on Tuesday booked siblings Karanbir Singh and Gurkaran Singh for running a hukka bar.
They are the sons of former district attorney (legal) Gurdev Singh Tinna. While both the accused are absconding, police nabbed their accomplices in raids on Monday.
A case under Section 188 of the IPC was registered against all the accused. The arrested accomplices have been identified as Vijay Sharma of Haibowal Kalan, Mukesh Kumar and Jatinder Kumar of Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar and Deva.
The Hukka Bar was running in Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar near Orient Cinema and the police detained around 22 youths besides the employees of the bar.
Sarabha Nagar SHO Deepak Helori said the accused fled but efforts were on to nab them.