2 brothers booked for running hukka bar
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
Found violating the orders of Police Commissioner Ishwar Singh, Sarabha Nagar police on Tuesday booked siblings Karanbir Singh and Gurkaran Singh for running a hukka bar.
They are the sons of former district attorney (legal) Gurdev Singh Tinna. While both the accused are absconding, police nabbed their accomplices in raids on Monday.
A case under Section 188 of the IPC was registered against all the accused. The arrested accomplices have been identified as Vijay Sharma of Haibowal Kalan, Mukesh Kumar and Jatinder Kumar of Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar and Deva.
The Hukka Bar was running in Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar near Orient Cinema and the police detained around 22 youths besides the employees of the bar.
Sarabha Nagar SHO Deepak Helori said the accused fled but efforts were on to nab them.