2 Delhi gangrape suspects confess, one says ‘hang me for horrible crime’
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
His father said he wants to take his son home to Gorakhpur as soon as doctors and police let him travel. "It is god's grace my son did not fracture his legs. But they are severely bruised and he is in a lot of pain," the father said. A lawyer himself, the father had a good word for the police. "They caught the men within 24 hours and I am thankful to them for working out the case so quickly," he said.