2 found dead on boat, cops suspect food poisoning
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
Two men were found dead on a boat moored at Bhaucha Dhakka, Yellow Gate, on Monday, police said. The men — Jamsukh Dagonda (36) and Jeevlu Biriya (52) — were both from Gujarat and worked aboard a private vessel. The boat's captian Bhupendra's Tandel told the police that the deceased had been ill since Sunday. They had eaten breakfast on Monday and gone to sleep. Around 6. 30 pm on Monday, they were found dead. The police suspect food poisoning and have registered a case of accidental death.