2 minors raped in city
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
Two more cases of minor rape were registered by police station division number 7 and Focal Point Tuesday. Police Commissioner Ishwar Singh said that though the police are registering FIRs, the issue of old cases will be investigated.
In one such case registered with division number 7, a 17-year-old girl met a woman in a bus who took her to her house at Sanjay Gandhi colony. The minor stated that she was given tea which was intoxicated and when she came to her senses, she found herself in Hisar and found herself married to one Raj Kumar, The minor stated that Raj Kumar attempted to rape her, but he did not succeed and she ran away and reached Ludhiana by hiring a bus.
In yet another case, a girl (16) claimed that a boy raped her about four months back and threatened her to be quiet or face action.