2 minors raped in city
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Internal battle in BJP out in open: M M Joshi seeks clarity on Varanasi seat
Two more cases of minor rape were registered by police station division number 7 and Focal Point Tuesday. Police Commissioner Ishwar Singh said that though the police are registering FIRs, the issue of old cases will be investigated.
In one such case registered with division number 7, a 17-year-old girl met a woman in a bus who took her to her house at Sanjay Gandhi colony. The minor stated that she was given tea which was intoxicated and when she came to her senses, she found herself in Hisar and found herself married to one Raj Kumar, The minor stated that Raj Kumar attempted to rape her, but he did not succeed and she ran away and reached Ludhiana by hiring a bus.
In yet another case, a girl (16) claimed that a boy raped her about four months back and threatened her to be quiet or face action.