2 minors raped in city
- Pravin Togadia under fire over hate-speech, RSS says comments fabricated
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP blocked Telangana Bill in Parliament, says Rahul Gandhi
Two more cases of minor rape were registered by police station division number 7 and Focal Point Tuesday. Police Commissioner Ishwar Singh said that though the police are registering FIRs, the issue of old cases will be investigated.
In one such case registered with division number 7, a 17-year-old girl met a woman in a bus who took her to her house at Sanjay Gandhi colony. The minor stated that she was given tea which was intoxicated and when she came to her senses, she found herself in Hisar and found herself married to one Raj Kumar, The minor stated that Raj Kumar attempted to rape her, but he did not succeed and she ran away and reached Ludhiana by hiring a bus.
In yet another case, a girl (16) claimed that a boy raped her about four months back and threatened her to be quiet or face action.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota