2 more Vaghela loyalists join BJP
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Two more loyalists of Congress election campaign committee chairman Shankarsinh Vaghela joined the BJP on Thursday. Former minister in the Vaghela government Madhubhai Thakore and former Ahmedabad district panchayat president Nilaba Chauhan and a retried additional collector joined the saffron party.
Felicitating them, BJP national vice-president Purshottam Rupala said it was rather home coming for Thakore and others as they were part of the BJP in the past.
On his return to the BJP, Thakore said, "I had some differences in the past due to which I had left the BJP, but now that those things have been sorted out, I have returned to my home."