2 security personnel killed in Pak blast
- Election LIVE: Pawan Bansal, Raj Babbar among 71 candidates in Cong's second list
- Supreme Court denies bail for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
At least two security personnel were killed and nine others injured in a bomb attack that targeted their vehicle in the restive Mohmand tribal region of northwest Pakistan on Monday.
A remote-controlled improvised explosive device was used to target the vehicle in Dawezai area of Mohmand tribal agency, officials said.
Two security personnel were killed and nine others injured in the attack, they said.
Three members of a "peace committee" or anti-Taliban militia were among the injured, the officials said.
The vehicle was destroyed in the blast.
The injured were taken to a hospital in Ghalanai, the main town of the region.