2 students die, one injured in road mishap
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Two students of Polytechnic MM University, Mullana, were killed while the third was injured when the bike they were riding met with accident with an unidentified vehicle near Kalpi on Ambala-Dehrdun NH on Tuesday night. A speeding vehicle hit their motorbike. Two of them, identified as Richard of Shimla and Rishabh of Gurgaon, were run over under the vehicle while the third, Kuldip Sharma, a resident of Tughlakabad (Uttar Pradesh), was injured seriously.
The police had reached the place of the accident and brought them to MM Medical hospital where two of them were declared brought dead and Kuldip was admitted for treatment. The police registered a case against the driver of the unknown vehicle on the complaint of Kuldip.