2 students die, one injured in road mishap
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Two students of Polytechnic MM University, Mullana, were killed while the third was injured when the bike they were riding met with accident with an unidentified vehicle near Kalpi on Ambala-Dehrdun NH on Tuesday night. A speeding vehicle hit their motorbike. Two of them, identified as Richard of Shimla and Rishabh of Gurgaon, were run over under the vehicle while the third, Kuldip Sharma, a resident of Tughlakabad (Uttar Pradesh), was injured seriously.
The police had reached the place of the accident and brought them to MM Medical hospital where two of them were declared brought dead and Kuldip was admitted for treatment. The police registered a case against the driver of the unknown vehicle on the complaint of Kuldip.