2 suspended SSB jawans arrested
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Lucknow:The Government Railway Police (GRP) on Saturday arrested two suspended jawans of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) - Surya Kumar and Ratnakar Hazang - for allegedly throwing their colleagues' weapons off the train near Farrukhabad while returning from election duty in Gujarat. Farrukhabad GRP station in-charge Vinod Kumar Mishra said the duo had been arrested on the charges of theft and sent to jail. Meanwhile, the team of SSB men searching for five missing weapons have recovered four weapons including one carbine gun and three INSAS rifles while they are searching for one INSAS rifle which is still missing, said SSB commandant RS Negi.
Finally, Sonbhadra gets new DM
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now