2 suspended SSB jawans arrested
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Lucknow:The Government Railway Police (GRP) on Saturday arrested two suspended jawans of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) - Surya Kumar and Ratnakar Hazang - for allegedly throwing their colleagues' weapons off the train near Farrukhabad while returning from election duty in Gujarat. Farrukhabad GRP station in-charge Vinod Kumar Mishra said the duo had been arrested on the charges of theft and sent to jail. Meanwhile, the team of SSB men searching for five missing weapons have recovered four weapons including one carbine gun and three INSAS rifles while they are searching for one INSAS rifle which is still missing, said SSB commandant RS Negi.
Finally, Sonbhadra gets new DM
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?
- Are we, the people of India, being used by terror?
- New political generation wants democratic socialism, and also economic security
- The Union budget needs to incentivise savings to rescue public sector banks.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph