2008 serial blasts case: HC rejects Abdul Madani bail plea
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
The Karnataka High Court today rejected the bail application of Kerala-based PDP leader Abdul Naseer Madani, an accused in the 2008 serial blasts here.
The court, however, permitted him to avail treatment in hospital of his choice under police escort.
The court had on November 7 reserved verdict on the bail plea filed by Madani on health grounds.
Madani, arrested in Kerala on August 17, 2010 and sent to judicial custody, has been lodged in Parappana Agrahara jail since then.
He is among 31 persons chargesheeted in the case relating to the July 2008 blasts that killed a woman and left 20 others injured.