2008 serial blasts case: HC rejects Abdul Madani bail plea
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
The Karnataka High Court today rejected the bail application of Kerala-based PDP leader Abdul Naseer Madani, an accused in the 2008 serial blasts here.
The court, however, permitted him to avail treatment in hospital of his choice under police escort.
The court had on November 7 reserved verdict on the bail plea filed by Madani on health grounds.
Madani, arrested in Kerala on August 17, 2010 and sent to judicial custody, has been lodged in Parappana Agrahara jail since then.