2008 serial blasts case: HC rejects Abdul Madani bail plea
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Karnataka High Court today rejected the bail application of Kerala-based PDP leader Abdul Naseer Madani, an accused in the 2008 serial blasts here.
The court, however, permitted him to avail treatment in hospital of his choice under police escort.
The court had on November 7 reserved verdict on the bail plea filed by Madani on health grounds.
Madani, arrested in Kerala on August 17, 2010 and sent to judicial custody, has been lodged in Parappana Agrahara jail since then.
He is among 31 persons chargesheeted in the case relating to the July 2008 blasts that killed a woman and left 20 others injured.