2011 World Cup semi-final: Saeed Ajmal rubbishes fixing claims
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Meanwhile, the then PCB chief Ijaz Butt said he would like to see the PCB take up the issue with the ICC.
"I am no longer the Chairman and it is not right for me to say anything now but I think the current Chairman should take up this issue with the ICC," Butt said.
"It is a fact that few weeks after the match was played they were lot of allegations made but nothing concrete came up from anywhere. Not even the ICC said anything about it," he added.
The current PCB Chairman Zaka Ashraf said he would not like to comment in the issue since he was not the chief at that time.