2011 World Cup semi-final: Saeed Ajmal rubbishes fixing claims
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Meanwhile, the then PCB chief Ijaz Butt said he would like to see the PCB take up the issue with the ICC.
"I am no longer the Chairman and it is not right for me to say anything now but I think the current Chairman should take up this issue with the ICC," Butt said.
"It is a fact that few weeks after the match was played they were lot of allegations made but nothing concrete came up from anywhere. Not even the ICC said anything about it," he added.
The current PCB Chairman Zaka Ashraf said he would not like to comment in the issue since he was not the chief at that time.