2013: Ideas Expressed
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
'If an issue of morality is to be decided by majority, then fundamental right has no meaning'
Retd Delhi high court Chief Justice AP SHAH
'Sanctions or threats can't take us to Geneva. We were there for a new approach. The world, the region needed this...'
Iranian ambassador Gholamreza Ansari
'AAP has dismissed itself because they came up with a jhadu and said, We are going to remove corruption. There's a big question mark on Mr Kejriwal's consistency and him certifying himself'
Former Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit
'Terrorist organisations, terrorists have direct or indirect access to Congress'
BJP leader Nitin Gadkari
'BJP is a deceptive opposition, don't know about the alternative it's providing... Does anybody know what the Gujarat model is? I don't...'
Union minister Kapil Sibal
'Using subsidised power, cooking gas and diesel, and then saying we can't afford food Bill... Why target only subsidies for the poor?'
Economist and Nobel laureate Amartya Sen
'An Army general has no right to say these things. I would have thrown him out'
Union minister Farooq Abdullah on former Army chief VK Singh
'There's no question of us backing a Cong-led govt again, whatever the circumstances'
CPM general secretary Prakash Karat
'Governance niyat ki baat hoti hai. It needs only integrity, ethics, some ordinary intellect'
Haryana IAS officer Ashok Khemka
'It's a misnomer that to appeal to the youth you have to write chill, chill, chill thrice' Adman and lyricist Prasoon Joshi
'I was thinking how many regulators the country has, and I couldn't count'
SEBI chairman UK Sinha
'What impact has Modi's elevation made? The NDA is down to three parties'
Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda
'One can't survive by being anti-anyone. We don't restrict ourselves to any one grouping'
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express