21 kg opium worth Rs 21 lakh recovered
- G4 summit: PM Modi calls for UNSC reforms within fixed time frame
- Rajnath Singh snubs RK Singh after party MP alleges corruption in Bihar ticket distribution
- CBI officials raid Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh's residence; BJP demands his resignation
- Narendra Modi’s Silicon Valley swing: Who is wooing who?
- Delhi L-G Jung to be replaced? Kejriwal says won't help, unless PMO stops interfering
Police late on Tuesday recovered 21 kg opium worth Rs 21 lakh from a property dealer at a check point outside hotel Zoom at RK Road.
Addressing a press conference, Police Commissioner, Paramjit Singh Gill said that the accused, Manjit Singh resident of Dashmesh Nagar in Shimlapuri, smuggled the opium from a dhabha owner in Mansor, UP.