21 kg opium worth Rs 21 lakh recovered
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Police late on Tuesday recovered 21 kg opium worth Rs 21 lakh from a property dealer at a check point outside hotel Zoom at RK Road.
Addressing a press conference, Police Commissioner, Paramjit Singh Gill said that the accused, Manjit Singh resident of Dashmesh Nagar in Shimlapuri, smuggled the opium from a dhabha owner in Mansor, UP.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership