22 held for helping SSC examinees through bluetooth
- Rein in non-state actors to have peace, friendship with India: Mufti to Pak
- 27 years after Hashimpura, 4 who survived watch 16 cops walk free
- Government departments seek more space, dial ISRO to innovate
- Sonia gave free hand to decide on CBI probe: Karnataka CM on IAS officer’s death
- Bihar Cheating: ‘Happened last year too, no one noticed’
The Special Task Force (STF) of Bihar Police on Sunday arrested 22 people for trying to help examinees of Staff Selection Commission test for the post of divisional clerk. Fourteen of them were held from Bhagalpur and eight from Patna.
IGP (operations) Amit Kumar said that a member of the group turned up as an SSC examinee and took photo of the question paper. "He forwarded it to another member through bluetooth. Four of the group at a Bhagalpur lodge solved the papers and tried to dictate the answers back to examinees, who were carrying bluetooth devices," he said.