22 held for helping SSC examinees through bluetooth
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
The Special Task Force (STF) of Bihar Police on Sunday arrested 22 people for trying to help examinees of Staff Selection Commission test for the post of divisional clerk. Fourteen of them were held from Bhagalpur and eight from Patna.
IGP (operations) Amit Kumar said that a member of the group turned up as an SSC examinee and took photo of the question paper. "He forwarded it to another member through bluetooth. Four of the group at a Bhagalpur lodge solved the papers and tried to dictate the answers back to examinees, who were carrying bluetooth devices," he said.