22 held for helping SSC examinees through bluetooth
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
The Special Task Force (STF) of Bihar Police on Sunday arrested 22 people for trying to help examinees of Staff Selection Commission test for the post of divisional clerk. Fourteen of them were held from Bhagalpur and eight from Patna.
IGP (operations) Amit Kumar said that a member of the group turned up as an SSC examinee and took photo of the question paper. "He forwarded it to another member through bluetooth. Four of the group at a Bhagalpur lodge solved the papers and tried to dictate the answers back to examinees, who were carrying bluetooth devices," he said.
- Treasure trove: Amicus points finger at temple ‘highest echelons’
- Ramdev ‘goes live’ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- Vishwas, Cong worker booked
- Kanpur’s Muslim vote is for betterment, not to stop BJP
- Don’t name next Army Chief before May 16, BJP tells govt
- ‘Opposition conspiring to kill me’