22 held for helping SSC examinees through bluetooth
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
The Special Task Force (STF) of Bihar Police on Sunday arrested 22 people for trying to help examinees of Staff Selection Commission test for the post of divisional clerk. Fourteen of them were held from Bhagalpur and eight from Patna.
IGP (operations) Amit Kumar said that a member of the group turned up as an SSC examinee and took photo of the question paper. "He forwarded it to another member through bluetooth. Four of the group at a Bhagalpur lodge solved the papers and tried to dictate the answers back to examinees, who were carrying bluetooth devices," he said.