22 people dead and dozens injured at Allahabad railway station
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
At least 22 people were feared dead and dozens more were injured Sunday after a stampede broke out at Allahabad railway station. Over four crore devotees had gathered for Mauni Amavasya.
The stampede broke out after a footbridge at the station collapsed late today and said at least 10 people were feared dead. CNN-IBN news channel said at least 20 were feared dead.
There was no immediate confirmation from any local officials.