22 PGI profs promoted
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi slams Jayanti Natarajan; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Elections 2014 Phase 5: The five big battles
The Standing Selection Committee of the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh on Monday decided to promote 22 professors of the institute to the level of senior professors.
According to PGI sources, the decision was taken in the meeting held on Monday, which was chaired by Dr VM Katoch, who is the chairman of the PGIMER Standing Selection Committee.
Some of those who were promoted to the level of senior professor included Dr Arvind Rajwanshi, head, department of cytology, Dr SN Mathuriya, head, neurosurgery, Dr Meera Sharma, head, medical microbiology, Dr Suneet Singhi, head, pediatrics and Dr YK Chawla, director of the institute and head, department of hepatology, Dr KL Khanduja, head, biophysics, Dr Pratibha Singha, professor, pediatrics, Dr KD Gill, biochemistry, Dr AJ Kanwar, head, dermatology and Dr Rajinder Singh, head, general surgery.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18