22 PGI profs promoted
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Standing Selection Committee of the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh on Monday decided to promote 22 professors of the institute to the level of senior professors.
According to PGI sources, the decision was taken in the meeting held on Monday, which was chaired by Dr VM Katoch, who is the chairman of the PGIMER Standing Selection Committee.
Some of those who were promoted to the level of senior professor included Dr Arvind Rajwanshi, head, department of cytology, Dr SN Mathuriya, head, neurosurgery, Dr Meera Sharma, head, medical microbiology, Dr Suneet Singhi, head, pediatrics and Dr YK Chawla, director of the institute and head, department of hepatology, Dr KL Khanduja, head, biophysics, Dr Pratibha Singha, professor, pediatrics, Dr KD Gill, biochemistry, Dr AJ Kanwar, head, dermatology and Dr Rajinder Singh, head, general surgery.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express