22 PGI profs promoted
- Powerful bomb rips through bus in Peshawar in Pakistan, 16 killed
- India acts on Pakistan NSA’s tip-off, kills 3 terrorists: Home official
- Kolkata: Two Jamat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh members arrested
- BJP is 'most anti-national of all', tweets Arvind Kejriwal
- The 11 Trinamool Congress leaders caught on video allegedly accepting bribes
The Standing Selection Committee of the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh on Monday decided to promote 22 professors of the institute to the level of senior professors.
According to PGI sources, the decision was taken in the meeting held on Monday, which was chaired by Dr VM Katoch, who is the chairman of the PGIMER Standing Selection Committee.
- Why criticism of the Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana is misplaced and unwarranted
- Dear Governor Solanki, please withhold your assent to the Punjab SYL bill
- To optimise the potential for medical tourism, stop formulating and implementing policies in silos
- Why riots, agitations are often accompanied by heightened levels of violence against women
- Telescope: On Women’s Day only
- Punjab has a small share of its own rivers, a farming crisis. Solution doesn’t lie in court