24 - The Game: Jai Singh Rathore aka Anil Kapoor to the rescue
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
When you have got a game based on one of the most anticipated television series and the gamer gets a chance to play Jai Singh Rathore aka Anil Kapoor himself, for free; why would anyone miss it? The makers of 24 recently launched an action-arcade game (developed by Gameshastra), where the gamer gets a chance to live the life of Anti - Terrorist Unit of India chief Jai Singh Rathore.
The gaming application opens with a prelude, that gives you a background of the story and what lies ahead for the gamer. The basic plot of this shooting game is to thwart the attack by terrorists in the city of Mumbai. As Rathore, the gamer has to shoot, jump, duck and bomb; as you save yourself and the city from the wrath of the terrorists. The missions take place in different parts of the city, with the Worli area being the first mission. The game kicks off on the rooftop of a building with the Bandra - Worli sealink in the background, and you need to make sure that Rathore saves himself from all the attacks for at least two minutes, to ensure that you move on to the next level. In the midst of all the shooting mania, do keep an eye on the number of shots you have hit, as the gun needs to be reloaded after every seven bullets. Apart from the pistol and other weapons, the gamer can also call for an air-strike when required. Armor packs and health packs can be purchased from the store to provide Rathore with an edge over the terrorists. But for that, you will have to cross several missions and earn enough money. Before going ahead with the mission, the gamer can go through a well organised tutorial, which can be accessed from the main menu. Here, the gamer can learn how to hit, shoot, swipe and bomb the target.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit