24 hours into her new job, SCERT chief removed ‘without reason’
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
"I had collected the appointment letter from Shambhu Singh Yadav, special secretary to CM, and taken charge. Now, things have changed," she remarked.
This is not the first time such a thing has happened with Shukla. During the Assembly elections last year, the SP had given her the ticket for Lambhua in Sultanpur district, only to change it; then named her again, and again dropped her. In fact, the candidate for Lambhua was changed nine times before Santosh Pandey was finally selected. At present, Shukla is national secretary of the Samajwadi Mahila Sabha, the SP women's wing.
The party's state spokesperson Rajendra Choudhary said Shukla's order had been withdrawn "for correction, a new order will be issued in 2-3 days". However, he added: "It is not certain that Shukla will be reappointed on the same post. There may be some change."