25 shops razed at Dhanas marble market
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The team then issued a warning to the residents against settling on the government land and gave two days' time to the remaining house owners to voluntarily remove the structures. "Our team will be visiting the colony on Saturday again and the remaining illegal housing structures will be removed," Raj added.