26/11 accused Fahim Ansari's lawyer Shahid Azmi shot dead
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
26/11 accused Fahim Ansari's lawyer Shahid Azmi was on Thursday shot dead at his office in suburban Kurla, police said.
Four assailants barged into his office in Taxi Men colony in Kurla and shot two bullets into him at point blank range, they said.
He was rushed to Rajawadi Hospital in Ghatkopar where he was declared dead, they said.
The assailants fled from the scene after the incident, police said.