26/11 accused Fahim Ansari's lawyer Shahid Azmi shot dead
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
26/11 accused Fahim Ansari's lawyer Shahid Azmi was on Thursday shot dead at his office in suburban Kurla, police said.
Four assailants barged into his office in Taxi Men colony in Kurla and shot two bullets into him at point blank range, they said.
He was rushed to Rajawadi Hospital in Ghatkopar where he was declared dead, they said.
The assailants fled from the scene after the incident, police said.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership