26/11 accused Fahim Ansari's lawyer Shahid Azmi shot dead
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
26/11 accused Fahim Ansari's lawyer Shahid Azmi was on Thursday shot dead at his office in suburban Kurla, police said.
Four assailants barged into his office in Taxi Men colony in Kurla and shot two bullets into him at point blank range, they said.
He was rushed to Rajawadi Hospital in Ghatkopar where he was declared dead, they said.
The assailants fled from the scene after the incident, police said.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment