26/11 attacks survivors welcome hanging of Ajmal Kasab
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
"I wish he should have been hanged on the coming 26/11. It would have been a fitting tribute to all those policemen, who gave their lives to save all of us," she said.
Kasab, along with nine other Pakistani terrorists had landed in south Mumbai on November 26, 2008 night after travelling from Karachi by sea and had gone on a shooting spree at various city landmarks, in which 166 people were killed.
While Kasab was captured alive, the other terrorists in his group were killed by security forces during the counter-terror operations.