26/11 attacks survivors welcome hanging of Ajmal Kasab
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- Kejriwal finds âbakwasâ in Gujarat, faces protests himself
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- Donât want Hooda aide, Bellary man in NDA: Sushma Swaraj
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
"I wish he should have been hanged on the coming 26/11. It would have been a fitting tribute to all those policemen, who gave their lives to save all of us," she said.
Kasab, along with nine other Pakistani terrorists had landed in south Mumbai on November 26, 2008 night after travelling from Karachi by sea and had gone on a shooting spree at various city landmarks, in which 166 people were killed.
While Kasab was captured alive, the other terrorists in his group were killed by security forces during the counter-terror operations.