26-year-old man marries for eighth time
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
A 26-year-old man from Patera Tola village here married for the eighth time, deserting all his earlier wives.
Umendra Prasad Mahra tied the knot recently on February 7.
His sixth wife Devki Bhai Mahra had complained about him before Vandana Mandavi, a member of the Madhya Pradesh Women's Commission.
Devki told Vandana that Umendra had married her on September 7, 2009 but left her about a year ago.
She said later on she came to know that Umendra had wedded five times before marrying her.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say