2G: 3 asked to give handwriting sample
- Elections 2014 LIVE: MNREGA money fills Congress' coffers, says Modi; No room for debate and dissent under Modi, says Chavan
- Amit Shah will destroy secular fabric of UP: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Kejriwal slapped again, second attack in last four days
Three top executives of Reliance ADA Group, facing trial in 2G spectrum allocation case, were on Wednesday directed by a Delhi court to give specimen handwriting and signature to CBI for comparing it with the documents already placed on record before it.
Special CBI Judge O P Saini allowed three separate pleas filed by CBI, including a plea for handwriting and signature specimens of Reliance ADAG executives Gautam Doshi, Surendra Pipara and Hari Nair.
The court said CBI's plea for the specimens of these three accused was "justified" to reach a conclusion.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city