2G: 3 asked to give handwriting sample
- Rahul Gandhi attacks Narendra Modi; highlights Congress work in Uttarakhand
- Rohtak rally: Ambani, Modi, Rahul, media â all are corrupt, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
Three top executives of Reliance ADA Group, facing trial in 2G spectrum allocation case, were on Wednesday directed by a Delhi court to give specimen handwriting and signature to CBI for comparing it with the documents already placed on record before it.
Special CBI Judge O P Saini allowed three separate pleas filed by CBI, including a plea for handwriting and signature specimens of Reliance ADAG executives Gautam Doshi, Surendra Pipara and Hari Nair.
The court said CBI's plea for the specimens of these three accused was "justified" to reach a conclusion.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde