3 arrested with 16 mobile phones, 2 wrist watches
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Lack of legal power hampers probe into missing Malaysian Airlines jet
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
The Machhiwara police claimed to have cracked a gang of miscreants with the arrest of three of its members, including a 17-year-old minor who is the kingpin of the gang.
The police recovered 16 mobile phones and two wrist watches from their possession.
As the kingpin of the gang is a minor, the police concealed his identity. The others have been identified as Laddi Singh of Samrala and Dukhna of Machhiwara.
Machhiwara SHO Harjinder Singh Benipal said the police arrested the accused on Tuesday following a tip-off and recovered mobile phones and wrist watches that they had stolen from a shop near Durga Shakti Mandir on the night of March 17.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express