3 arrested with 16 mobile phones, 2 wrist watches
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
The Machhiwara police claimed to have cracked a gang of miscreants with the arrest of three of its members, including a 17-year-old minor who is the kingpin of the gang.
The police recovered 16 mobile phones and two wrist watches from their possession.
As the kingpin of the gang is a minor, the police concealed his identity. The others have been identified as Laddi Singh of Samrala and Dukhna of Machhiwara.
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility
- Phenomenon of the non-academic VC is part of a wider crisis of the university
- PM Modi must recognise Pakistan’s gameplan, and respond at a time and place of India’s choosing
- The government has failed to provide the right incentives to farmers
- The advent of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra Marathas’ political hegemony
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy