3 booked on abetment charges
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
Three days after an IT engineer with an automobile company committed suicide at his home in Nigdi, police have booked three persons on charges of abetment. Dhananjay Shankar Tantak, a resident of Paras Bungalow in Nigdi Pradhikaran, had named the three in his suicide note.
The three are Tantak's roommates Gajanan Kulkarni and Vilas Kanhale and an employee of his company, Siddhu Hullar. Senior inspector N S Bhosale Patil said, "He committed suicide at his house on November 1. In the note, he had blamed the three persons for troubling him. He was a bit nervous a few days before committing suicide. He reported to Hullar in the past but was transferred lately. We have not yet made any arrests as we are yet to verify what Tantak has written in the suicide note."
Sources said two of them had been detailed. Details about Tantak's family background could not be ascertained.
- ‘We were in a bit of trouble initially but AB came in and he steadied the ship’
- Cops claim body was lifted from crime scene within 20 mins, family says it’s a lie
- After opening loss CSK face resurgent Daredevils
- Kirsten has given me new insight, says Coulter-Nile
- Nomination filed, the other Manpreet Badal goes missing
- M&M keep it sweet for punjab