3 booked on abetment charges
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Three days after an IT engineer with an automobile company committed suicide at his home in Nigdi, police have booked three persons on charges of abetment. Dhananjay Shankar Tantak, a resident of Paras Bungalow in Nigdi Pradhikaran, had named the three in his suicide note.
The three are Tantak's roommates Gajanan Kulkarni and Vilas Kanhale and an employee of his company, Siddhu Hullar. Senior inspector N S Bhosale Patil said, "He committed suicide at his house on November 1. In the note, he had blamed the three persons for troubling him. He was a bit nervous a few days before committing suicide. He reported to Hullar in the past but was transferred lately. We have not yet made any arrests as we are yet to verify what Tantak has written in the suicide note."
Sources said two of them had been detailed. Details about Tantak's family background could not be ascertained.