3 feared dead as Alaska rescue helicopter crashes
- AAP battles Modi in Delhi, Congress missing
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- Riot victims fight fear to vote, get glimpse of home
- Narendra Modi mentioned wife in poll affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
Authorities say three people are feared dead after an Alaska State Trooper helicopter crashed.
Trooper spokeswoman Megan Peters says the aircraft was carrying a state trooper, a pilot for the troopers and a rescued snowmobiler when it went down Saturday night.
She says the crash site was spotted Sunday, and no survivors have been found. She says that though the three are feared dead, their deaths haven't been confirmed.
Wreckage of the helicopter burned, but Peters said it was not known how the fire started or how long it lasted.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy