3 feared dead as Alaska rescue helicopter crashes
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
Authorities say three people are feared dead after an Alaska State Trooper helicopter crashed.
Trooper spokeswoman Megan Peters says the aircraft was carrying a state trooper, a pilot for the troopers and a rescued snow mobiler when it went down Saturday night.
She says the crash site was spotted yesterday, and no survivors have been found. She says that though the three are feared dead, their deaths haven't been confirmed.
Wreckage of the helicopter burned, but Peters said it was not known how the fire started or how long it lasted.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer