3 foreigners held at airport for carrying drugs
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
The CISF on Tuesday arrested three foreign nationals, including two women, and recovered pseudoephedrine and methaqualone worth lakhs of rupees at the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Officials said this is the first time foreign nationals have been arrested with pseudoephedrine.
A Zimbabwean, Karimazondo Mike (35), was detained around 2.30 am on Tuesday. About 25 kg of methaqualone was recovered from his possession. On questioning, two female co-passengers ó Ncube Ellah (45) and Khumalo Shila (41) ó were also detained. The CISF checked their registered baggage and recovered 65 kg of pseudoephedrine, which was in powdered form.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress