3 injured in attack on office of Pakistan's Express Media Group
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Polling stops in Pune booth due to faulty EVMs
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- âWe gave instant justice, todayâs youth canât stand up for their mothersâ
At least three persons were injured when unidentified gunmen opened fire and lobbed grenades at the office of a leading Pakistani media group here on Monday.
The gunmen targeted the office of the Express media group, which operates the Express News channel and publishes The Express Tribune and Urdu Express newspapers.
Two guards were among the three persons injured.
Express News reported that two grenades were thrown from a flyover overlooking the office. Shots were fired from a nearby building.
The explosions damaged some parked vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
This was the second attack on the office in four months. In the first attack, a woman and a guard were injured when
unidentified assailants opened fire.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18