3 injured in attack on office of Pakistan's Express Media Group
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
At least three persons were injured when unidentified gunmen opened fire and lobbed grenades at the office of a leading Pakistani media group here on Monday.
The gunmen targeted the office of the Express media group, which operates the Express News channel and publishes The Express Tribune and Urdu Express newspapers.
Two guards were among the three persons injured.
Express News reported that two grenades were thrown from a flyover overlooking the office. Shots were fired from a nearby building.
The explosions damaged some parked vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
This was the second attack on the office in four months. In the first attack, a woman and a guard were injured when
unidentified assailants opened fire.