3 minors held for snatching
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Three minors including a class IX and a class X student have been arrested in incidents of snatching in the city.
According to police a case has been registered against the minors at the Sector 14 police station. Police has recovered some mobiles and purses from them. Officials said that one person was arrested in a snatching case in the city on Thursday and during questioning he named two others in the case who were arrested here on Friday.
Police said that one of the students is studying in Class IX and the other in Class X in a private school here. They add that during questioning, it was found that they come from well-to-do families and have carried out snatching during late hours for extra money, apart from the pocket money that they have been getting from their parents. At least five cases of snatchings have been solved after their arrest.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- A myth called Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance