3 Naval warships to participate in Navy fest
- Independence Day Narendra Modi speech LIVE: PM addresses price rise to progress
- Narendra Modi speech Independence Day 2016: Transparency seems to be highlight, says processes simplified
- CRPF officer killed as militants attack police station in Srinagar
- Rio Olympics 2016: Dipa Karmakar's Produnova does India proud
- Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech packs a few subtle hints after the hard messages
Three Naval warships will participate in 'Navy Fest', the annual fair associated with Navy Day celebrations, to be inaugurated by Vice Admiral Satish Soni, Flag Officer Commanding in Chief Southern Naval Command on Thursday.
The fest would provide visitors an opportunity to view warships -- INS Sahyadri, India's latest stealth frigate, INS Sharda, INS Sujata and INS Nireekshak at close quarters along with a naval aircraft. The ships would be open to visitors only till 4.30 pm, a naval press release said.
The three day fair would conclude on December 16.
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages