3 Naval warships to participate in Navy fest
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
Three Naval warships will participate in 'Navy Fest', the annual fair associated with Navy Day celebrations, to be inaugurated by Vice Admiral Satish Soni, Flag Officer Commanding in Chief Southern Naval Command on Thursday.
The fest would provide visitors an opportunity to view warships -- INS Sahyadri, India's latest stealth frigate, INS Sharda, INS Sujata and INS Nireekshak at close quarters along with a naval aircraft. The ships would be open to visitors only till 4.30 pm, a naval press release said.
The three day fair would conclude on December 16.
In addition to naval exhibits, commercial stalls, amusement rides and food stalls, there would be an exhibition of Military Photographs under the auspices of Ernakulam Press Club. Entertainment programmes have also been scheduled.